UncommonGoods

fredflare.com (Tinymonkey, Inc)

New 120x60

7.03.2006
Font Creator!

Have you ever wanted to create a font? Now you can! There's this very cool program called Font Creator by High-Logic that allows you to "easily select and modify the entire character set of any TrueType® font and fonts based on OpenType® font technology. Features include the ability to convert (scanned) images to outlines, thus enabling you to create fonts with your own signature, logo and handwriting. The advanced validation features make the design process easy and help you avoid common mistakes."

I actually downloaded the free trial from here and tried it out. If you know nothing about font creation then the program is sort of daunting. But I only dabbled, so I'm sure with some time and practice you'd be making fonts in no time. How exciting! I plan to learn more about the program and eventually make my own fonts. Maybe I'll do it later today and I'll show you what I come up with!
posted by Katey @ 12:18 PM  
2 Comments:
  • At 6:00 PM, Anonymous Karina said…

    I've been looking for something like this - thanks so much for the link. Love your blog - gotta go add to my links list now!

     
  • At 12:48 PM, Blogger Mathew said…

    I wanna see the fonts that u'll do.

    u are really creative :P

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

About
Contact

  • 06.06
  • 07.06
  • 09.06
  • © 2006 Katey Nicosia