UncommonGoods

fredflare.com (Tinymonkey, Inc)

New 120x60

6.28.2006
Very Sad
Ahhhhhhhhhhhh! I've spent all day trying to figure out this blog. And I really don't have time to redesign the whole thing so for right now it's just gonna look like this :( I have so much to blog about too! I'm getting very sleepy so I'll have to wait and post tomorrow. Uh! I can't believe I deleted everything. Someone wanna design a template for me? I can't stand using a generic blogger template. Ewww!
posted by Katey @ 8:11 PM  
4 Comments:
  • At 5:34 AM, Anonymous john@johnnlaura.com said…

    im bored and practicing my css.. i could do a template for ya

     
  • At 7:10 AM, Blogger claudine hellmuth said…

    hi there! you can find free templates by googling "free blooder templates" some look ugly but if you look at them and think about how you can change colors or photos etc, many could work. that's what i did.

    Howver john's offer above sounds very tempting!

     
  • At 10:37 PM, Anonymous modish said…

    Holy Crapoly, that sucks! I feel for ya, I had to re-do my whole blog for curio j one fateful day. Well, there's gotta be a bright side somewhere, your blog is still freakin' rad! Sending good blogdom thoughts your way, you'll make this one even better than it was before, I'm sure! =)

     
  • At 10:51 PM, Blogger jon said…

    yikes- that's like my worst nightmare- i'm so sorry... but I'm sure you'll bounce back bigtime-

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

About
Contact

  • 06.06
  • 07.06
  • 09.06
  • © 2006 Katey Nicosia