UncommonGoods

fredflare.com (Tinymonkey, Inc)

New 120x60

6.28.2006
Submissions
I love mail! So if you would like to see a product or business featured on That's Hot, please e-mail me with the link to the item (or business) and any other information you'd like to include. I will contact you if I'm interested.

So what am I interested in?
I like things that most people don't know about. Things that are new, well-designed, interesting, and fun. I love straight lines and simplicity. I like curvy things and color. I like vintage and new. Basically, if it's interesting and well-designed, and most importantly, if it appeals to me, then I'll post about it. You never know. So just tell me about it, already!
posted by Katey @ 7:21 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

About
Contact

  • 06.06
  • 07.06
  • 09.06
  • © 2006 Katey Nicosia